- Olivier-Marie Racine has been appointed Deputy CEO, with responsibility for Bouygues Bâtiment International and Bouygues Energies & Services
- Jean-Philippe Trin has been appointed Deputy CEO, with responsibility for Bouygues Travaux Publics, DTP and VSL International
- Pascal Grangé has been appointed Deputy CEO with responsibility for strategy and finance, information systems, concessions and strategic reflection on property development
- Jean-Marc Kiviatkowski has been appointed Executive Vice President, with responsibility for legal affairs, insurance, auditing, internal control and compliance
- Jean-Manuel Soussan has been appointed Executive Vice President, with responsibility for human resources and policy on corporate and social responsibility
Olivier-Marie Racine, Jean-Philippe Trin, Pascal Grangé, Jean-Marc Kiviatkowski and
Jean-Manuel Soussan will constitute the Bouygues Construction Executive Committee, under the Chairmanship of Philippe Bonnave. The Executive Committee will determine Group strategy and monitor its implementation.
Building operations in France and Western Europe (excluding the UK), also under the supervision of Philippe Bonnave, are directed by:
- Pascal Minault, CEO of Bouygues Entreprises France-Europe,
- and Bernard Mounier, newly appointed CEO of Bouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France.
Biographies and photos can be viewed and downloaded
on the Bouygues Construction website.